Saturday 21 April 2012

The Flatmates Episode 1-5



Episode 1: At the airport
Helen:     What does Michal look like?
Tim:        Well, he's tall and well built. He's got brown eyes and a shaved head.
Helen:     Is he handsome?
Tim:       Of course he is! He's my cousin.
Helen:    And what's he like? Is he like you too?
Tim:       No, he's quite shy really.
Helen:    Oh look! Is that him?
Tim:       Yeah! Michal! Michal! He's crying. I wonder what's wrong



Episode 2: In the flat
Tim:       Alice this is my cousin Michal - our new flatmate. He's really missing his friends.
Alice:     Oh, Michal let me take your mind off that...So, where are you from?
Michal:   From near Warsaw - the Polish capital.
Alice:     Oh, what do you do?
Michal:   I'm a guide tourist.
Alice:     So interesting! Why are you visiting London?
Michal:  To improve my English.
Alice:     Oh, well, why not come out with us now? Then we can cheer you up and you can practise
               your English at the same time.



Episode 3: At the pub
Tim:        It's your round Alice
Alice:     What, again? Alright, what do you all want?
Helen:    An orange juice please.
Michal:  The same for me too.
Tim:       Oh come on Michal, you're not in Poland now. Why not try a traditional pint of English
               bitter?
Michal:  OK then.
Tim:       And the usual for me - a G & T, love
Alice:     Em, OK.
Helen:    Don't call Alice "love".
Tim:       Why not, isn't she lovely? Michal, what do you think?



Episode 4 : Another round
Michal:    She's beautiful.
Alice:      What's wrong with you?
Helen:      Nothing! You know I think Michal really likes you.
Alice:      Don't be daft! He's only being polite.
Helen:     Do you think so?
Alice:     Yes, and why are you so interested all of a sudden?
Helen:    No, no reason really. Look, I've got to get back to the flat, I've got loads of studying to do.
Alice:     Oh relax! The books can wait. Tim's buying the next round. What do you want?



Episode 5: Helen at home
Helen:     Hello?
Mum:      Hello? Helen? It's mum here. How are you my dear? Studying hard? You know how much
                your degree means to your father and me.
Helen:     I was studying before you phoned me! Listen, I need your advice. I'm in love! But he
                doesn't
               even notice me. He only has eyes for Alice. What can I do?
Mum:     Love? Love! There's plenty of time for that later. Get your head out of the clouds and back
               into your books. Do you hear me?
Helen:    Yes, yes mum.

0 comments:

Post a Comment