Thursday 26 April 2012

The Flatmates Episode 6-10



Episode 6: Breakfast time

Tim:       Morning, campers!
Alice:    Ooh, not so loud, my head's killing me.
Michal:  I'm feel awful too. I've got a pain stomach. My head hurts.....
Tim:       Welcome to your first British hangover Michal! What you need now is a good fry-up.
Alice:     Bleugh! Oh, morning Helen. You look as bad as I feel. Have you been crying?
Helen:    No, no of course not. Just burning the midnight oil studying, studying, studying.
Tim:      So, who's for eggs, beans and toast?
Alice:    Urgh! You really are a pain in the neck sometimes Tim!



Episode 7: Paying the rent

Helen:    Oh no, it's that time of the month again - time to pay the rent.
Tim:       Comes round fast enough, doesn't it?
Alice:     Yeah and I'm so broke just now. I don't know where my money goes.
Tim:       You need to tighten your belt Alice. Well, I'm fairly flush this month, want me to lend you some cash?
Alice:     Tim, would you?
Tim:       Sure, you know me, always willing to help a damsel in distress. There's only one small catch......



Episode 8: The newcomer

Alice:      Hi Michal! Look what I found in a box, near the rubbish bins outside the hospital. Can you believe someone wanted to throw her away! Isn't she adorable?
Michal:   What are you going to call her? How about Bronka? That's a good Polish name.
Alice:      Mm, I think she looks more like a Co-Co...Oh, hi Helen, meet our new flatmate. We just need to find a name for her.
Helen:     Em, I don't think so. You know we're not allowed pets in the flat. It's against the rules.



Episode 9: The favour

Michal:  I'm going to see a film tonight. Will anyone like to come with me?
Alice:    Oh I'd love to Michal but I have to iron all these shirts for Tim.
Helen:    Look, why don't you go with Michal and I'll iron the shirts?
Michal:  Oh Helen, that's so kind of you.
Alice:    But don't you want to go to the cinema too?
Helen:   Yes but I need to study. I'll do the shirts, phone the landlord about keeping the cat and then I'll hit the books.
Alice:    Oh thanks, we owe you. Bye!
Michal: Bye!
Helen:   Oh Cat! What could I do? They seem made for each other.



Episode 10: Choosing a film

Alice:    Oh, what do you fancy seeing? There's Must Love Dogs - a rom-com. Oh I love romantic comedies, don't you? Pride and Prejudice is on - I adore period dramas. You know all those fine ladies and gents from ages ago, long dresses and grand houses. What kind of films do you like - action, adventure, musicals?
Michal:  Films about people living in the future, on other planets.
Alice:     Oh, sci-fi - not really my thing.
Michal:  Well, what about Nightmare on Elm Street? They're showing that again here.
Alice:     No thanks, horror films don't do it for me.
Michal:  Well, why don't you choose?
Alice:     No, you invited me out, you choose.
Michal:  No, I insist.

0 comments:

Post a Comment