Thursday 3 May 2012

The Flatmates Episode 11-15



Episode 11: Phoning the landlord

Helen:  Hi, dad it's Helen
Dad:     Hello my dear, how are you?
Helen:  Studying hard as ever, dad. Can I ask you something as our landlord? Our lease says that we're not allowed animals in the flat. Well, is there a way that we could get around that? You see, Alice found this kitten and everyone really wants to keep her.
Dad:    You have a cat in my flat? Oh Helen, why can't you ever obey the rules?
Helen: Oh dad! Please, won't you bend them for me?
Dad:    Well...
Helen: Please!
Dad:    Just this once.
Tim:    Kitty, did you hear what I just heard? She called the landlord "dad". What a dark horse Helen is!



Episode 12: After the film

Michal:  Well that rom-com was much better than I expected. It was really romantic. Thank you.
Alice:     Oh, it was my pleasure.
Michal:  Would you like to do it again - go out on another date with me?
Alice:     Another date? Michal, that wasn't a date we were on there.
Michal:  It wasn't? Oh, I thought it was.
Alice:      No, we're just good friends.
Michal:  Yes, we are good friends and I'd like us to be better friends so I'm going to ask you: would you like to go out with me?



Episode 13: Tim spills the beans

Tim:    So how was the cinema for you two love birds?
Alice:  How many times do I have to say this - that wasn't a date!
Tim:   Whoa, easy tiger! Hey this'll put a smile on your face. Guess who our landlord is?
Alice:  How should I know? We give the money to Helen and she always sends off the cheque.
Tim:    Go on, guess.
Alice:  Tom Cruise, the man in the moon, no idea!
Tim:    It's Helen's dad!
Alice:  Helen's dad! No way! Why would she keep that a secret?
Helen: I'm just putting the kettle on. Anyone fancy a cuppa?



Episode 14: Tim strikes it rich

Tim:    Can I help you madam?
Customer: I'm looking for a man's watch.
Tim:    Well we have a sumptuous selection here: sports, evening, everyday watches. Do you see anything you like?
Customer: Oh, I rather like that one.
Tim:    Impeccable taste, madam. Now, just take it over to the cash till there and they'll wrap it up for you.
Customer: Thank you, goodbye.
Tim:    Goodbye...Oh, you've dropped something madam. Madam! Oh she's gone. Let's see 50, 100, 150 pounds! Well you know what they say Tim, a fool and her money..



Episode 15: A heart-to-heart

Helen:   Hello?
Alice:    Hi Helen.
Helen:  What's up Alice?
Alice:    It's so quiet at work I thought I'd give you a ring. A little bird told me that the landlord is your dad!
Helen:   How did you find out?
Alice:    Never mind about that. Why have you been keeping it a secret for so long?
Helen:   Well because as soon as people know how rich my parents are, they start treating me differently. When you and Tim came to live here I wanted to start afresh so I decided not to tell anyone.
Alice:     Oh Helen you're such a silly goose! I promise, it won't make any difference to us! So no more secrets   OK?
Helen:   OK then.

0 comments:

Post a Comment