Wednesday 23 May 2012

The Flatmates Episode 21-25



Episode 21: Tim's treat
Tim:    Hiya folks. How's everyone this fine evening?
Alice:   Exhausted! I had to give someone mouth-to-mouth for the first time today!
Helen:  That's so exciting, congratulations! You must feel really proud.
Alice:   Yes I do. How are you Helen?
Helen:  I'm tired, I've been staring at finance textbooks all day.
Michal: I think my head is going to expand from all my studying too.
Tim:     Well, how about a drink at the pub? My treat! Would that make you two feel less worn-out?
Helen:  You paying for all of us? That's not like you.
Alice:   What's come over you?
Tim:     Well let's just say I got a special bonus at work.



Episode 22: Christmas lunch
Alice:    OK, who's for turkey and all the trimmings?
All:        Me!
Helen:   Let's pull the crackers first! Michal pull one with me. Alice, you pull one with Tim.
Tim:      OK, here goes!
Helen:   I won!
Tim:      Ah so did I!
Michal: What did you get?
Helen:   A hat, a key-ring and a joke. Are you ready? OK "What do you get if you cross a stereo with
              a refrigerator?"
All:       We don't know!
Helen:  "Cool music!"
Tim:      Ha ha very funny! Right, ready for another one? "What did one dolphin say to the other one?"
All:        We don't know!
Tim:     "You did that on porpoise!"
All:        Awh! Merry Christmas!



Episode 23: New Year's resolutions
Alice:     Oh it's nearly the New Year. Has everyone got their champagne glasses ready? There's still
               time to think about our New Year's resolutions. Tim, you go first.
Tim:      OK, this year I'm going to work really hard and try and get promoted! What about you, cousin
               Michal?
Michal:  I'm going to give up fast food and be much more healthy. Helen?
Helen:    I've got to start really studying. My finals will be here before I know it. Alice?
Alice:     My resolution is to find love. I want to meet someone who's gorgeous, funny and rich! Look
               look, look, it's almost midnight! Let's start counting down: five, four...
All:         Three, two, one. Cheers, cheers. Happy New Year everyone!
Tim:       Marvellous...



Episode 24: The Stockroom
Manager:  Morning Tim, you look very well turned out today.
Tim:          Thank you. It's a new suit for the New Year. I like to look smart for the customers.
Manager:  Yes. Erm, I need to talk to you about something. I'd like you to work in the stockroom.
Tim:           The stockroom! But...
Manager:  I know, I know. But don't forget the jewellery department will need an assistant manager
                   soon.
Tim:           I don't understand.
Manager:  Well, if you do this for me, I'll make sure you get an interview for the position.
Tim:           Right, so if I work in the stockroom...
Manager:  You'll have a chance of promotion. No guarantees of course.
Tim:           Hmm.can I think about it?



Episode 25: Fast food
Alice:    Ooh, what's that smell? Do I detect cheeseburger and fries? Michal, you disappoint me. What
               happened to all your resolve at New Year?
Michal:  I'm trying to give up fast food but it's just so easy and cheap. I'm really beginning to run out
              of money so I can't afford better food and I'm really missing my mum's cooking and I don't
              know how to cook the way she does and I miss my friends and I don't have a job.
Alice:    Oh Michal, don't cry. Come here pet, let me give you a hug.
Helen:   Michal! Alice! What the hell do think you're doing?

0 comments:

Post a Comment